The Maker Vault @ RCBI Huntington!
RCBI’s Maker Vault provides the community with a space to experiment, develop, and learn through self-led projects and group workshops. Making high-end professional equipment and materials accessible for all, the Maker Vault extends RCBI’s support of innovation and entrepreneurship; and gives a retired bank vault new life as a repository of ideas and creativity.
With a Maker Vault membership, you receive access to our high-end, professional equipment as well as:
- Expert training and assistance for all equipment
- Access to Maker Vault classes and workshops
- *Members are responsible for their own consumables and materials
Standard Memberships are $25 per month.
Assisted Level Memberships are $40 per month. These membership levels allow for up to 1 hour of direct interface or machine training on your projects.
Group & Academic Memberships available!
- Email dStone@RCBI.org for information, or to receive a quote on custom group memberships!
Equipment available in the RCBI Maker Vault:
- Makerbot Replicator 2's
- Makerbot Replicator 2X Expiramental
- INVENT3D Printer
- LulzBot TAZ 5
X-Carve tabletop CNC router
Buffalo Dental Tray-Vac Vacuum Forming System
Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutter
Desktop & Laptop Computers
Planning, Assembly, & Workspace